- Are you a cybersecurity expert, governmental organisation, corporation, SME or another type of organisation based in ASEAN? Would you like to improve the security of your organisation through an innovative tool?
If so, join the final free online end-user event organised by YAKSHA project to find out more and to get involved! Registration on eventbrite is obligatory - click on register now!
Funded under the European Commission (EC), YAKSHA project aims to reinforce European Union (EU) and Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) cooperation in the Cybersecurity domain by developing an innovative cybersecurity software.
The Final end-user event that takes place online on the 9th of December 2020 will:
- present the unique value proposition of the YAKSHA software
- provide a deep-dive into the technical aspects of the software
- show results from the pilot actions in ASEAN and Europe
- engage participants and YAKSHA Ambassadors in panel discussions on the future exploitation, market uptake and alternative use of the software
- speeches from key experts in the field of cybersecurity from Europe and ASEAN, such as StAG from Italy, VTT from Finland, NSTDA from Thailand, on current cybersecurity issues, cyber resilience and other exciting topics!
The event is free of charge and participation is open to organisations active in ASEAN interested in improving cybersecurity and European organisations willing to expand to ASEAN. Please register soon since places are limited. The event will start at the following time depending on your time zone:
- 14:00 – 18:00 UTC +7 e.g. Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia (West)
- 15:00 – 19:00 UTC +8 e.g. Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Brunei
- 08:00 – 12:00 UTC +1 Central Europe
- We will send you a webinar link to join prior to the webinar.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our event and involving you in the future of YAKSHA!
YAKSHA project team