Intelligent System Research Group (INSRG) has been established as a research unit under National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) since October 1, 2018. Most of researchers are transferred from Advanced Automation and Electronics Research Unit (AAERU).
Intelligent System Research Group (INSRG)
To be a research and development unit on the field of intelligent system which that both domestic and international partners trust and recognize.
- Do research and development in the field of Intelligent System in order to apply to every partners for sustainable economy and social impact as well as new knowledge.
- Collaborate to every partners for driving the R&D result to real application sustainably, technology transfer, joint R&D and consulting.
- Collaborate to academic sectors, government agency and private sector for sustainable human resource development.
- Embedded System Platform
- Wireless Sensor Network
- User-friendly back-end system
- Multi-level inverters
- Service Robot
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Vision
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Embedded System Technology Research Team (EST)
- Machine Vision Technology Research Team (MVT)
- Intelligent SCADA Technology Research Team (IST)
- Smart Machine and Mixed Reality (SMR)
- Machines and Power Conversions Research Team (MAP)
- Kanokvate Tungpimolrut, Ph.D
- Intelligent System Research Group (INSRG)
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
- email : kanokvate.tungpimolrut[at]nectec.or.th