Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Unit (IDSRU) is one of the key research units of National Electronics and Computer Technology Center. IDSRU's main core technologies focus on photonics, MEMS & nanoelectronics, solar energy, and optical thin film. We bring our high-caliber skill, knowledge, and experience to innovate devices, modules, and systems associated to the local and global needs.
Below shows some examples of our core technologies inside each research groups.
- Photonics Technology Laboratory (PTL)
- Nanoelectronics and MEMS Laboratory (MEM)
- Solar Energy Technology Laboratory (STL)
- Optical thin-film Technology Research Laboratory (OTL)
- Pongpan Chindaudom, Ph.D.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Unit (IDSRU)
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
- Phahon Yothin Road, Khlong Nueng,
- Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120
- Telephone: 02-564-6900 ext 2130
- E-mail: email@example.com