Intelligent System Research Group (INSRG) has been established as a research unit under National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) since October 1, 2018. Most of researchers are transferred from Advanced Automation and Electronics Research Unit (AAERU).
To be a research and development unit on the field of intelligent system which that both domestic and international partners trust and recognize.
- Do research and development in the field of Intelligent System in order to apply to every partners for sustainable economy and social impact as well as new knowledge.
- Collaborate to every partners for driving the R&D result to real application sustainably, technology transfer, joint R&D and consulting.
- Collaborate to academic sectors, government agency and private sector for sustainable human resource development.
- Embedded System Platform
- Wireless Sensor Network
- User-friendly back-end system
- Multi-level inverters
- Service Robot
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Vision
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Embedded System Technology Research Team (EST)
- Machine Vision Technology Research Team (MVT)
- Intelligent SCADA Technology Research Team (IST)
- Smart Machine and Mixed Reality (SMR)
- Machines and Power Conversions Research Team (MAP)
- Kanokvate Tungpimolrut, Ph.D
- Intelligent System Research Group (INSRG)
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
- email : kanokvate.tungpimolrut[at]nectec.or.th