National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) is one of four technology centers under the auspices of the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), an agency under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Thailand. NECTEC is specialized in and responsible for undertaking, supporting, and promoting the development of electronics and computer technologies through research and development (R&D) activities. In addition, NECTEC recognizes the importance of creating the professional researchers and strengthening their “career path” through many human resource development (HRD) programs such as providing scholarships and fellowships. Currently, NECTEC’s postdoctoral fellowships program is seeking for Thai and international postdoctoral researchers to join in various research projects.
- To support and encourage Ph.D. graduates in Engineering (e.g. Electronics, Electrical, Computer), Science (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Computer, IT), and other related fields in order to strengthen their R&D experiences, under the supervision of senior fellow researchers.
- To increase the number of professional researchers who will be driving forces to create and deliver innovations which are beneficial to the country.
- To conduct R&D and deliver the research outputs/outcomes that align with NSTDA’s and NECTEC’s goals, keep up with the global trends, and respond to the country’s needs.
Generally, these following requirements apply:
- Applicants must have recently received their Ph.D. or have attained a Ph.D. degree no longer than 5 years.
- Applicants must have at least one article published in peer-reviewed, renowned scientific literature with impact factor, of which the applicants must be the first authors. OR Applicants must have registered at least one patent.
- Applicants must be proficiency at communicating and writing in English.
- Applicants must be able to work full time.
- Application is accepted until the position are filled.
- The duration of fellowship is 1 to 3 years.
- The fellowships provides monthly salary and health insurance.
- Round trip airfare. (Foreigner: To be reimbursed on completion of 1 year contract)
To apply, please complete and submit
- The application form
- Transcript and certificate of Doctorate
- The first page of passport
- Abstract of dissertation
- Statement of intent
- Three recommendation letters (should be sent directly from the person providing the reference) to the contact below
Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Performance Assessment
- Postdoc Researcher must present their research result in a public seminar/forum at least 1 time/year.
- At least 1 International journal with impact factor.
- People Development strategy Section (PDSS)
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Centre (NECTEC)
- 112 Thailand Science ParkPark, Phahonyothin Road,
- Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
- email: email@example.com
- Tel: +662-564-6900 ext. 72752
- Fax: +662-564-6901