Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS), a promising tool with great potentials, can be readily used for rapid detection in trace chemical analyses, unlike other standard techniques.
- NECTEC offers a product solution of SERS substrates, the “OnSpec” series, that can be utilized in a wide range of applications.
The OnSpec series can now be used for trace detections in food ingredients (pesticides, odors), forensic investigations (narcotic drugs, explosive substances, pen inks), and medical studies (biomolecules).
Our OnSpec Product Solution includes:
- an award-winning SERS substrates with top-of-the-line performance. Based on carefully crafted nanostructures, our OnSpec-Prime delivers highly enhanced Raman signals, up to 100 times when compared to those from other commercially available products.
- ONSPEC-X Plus
- enjoys the benefits of reusability from photocatalytic nanostructured templates. OnSpec-X+ delivers up to 10 reusable cycles with a simple UV exposure.
- a cost-effective SERS substrates based on unique nanostructures in micro- to nano-meter scales. OnSpec-Lite is nano-engineered towards compatibility with most portable or handheld Raman spectrometers for simple and rapid Raman screening process.
All models of the OnSpec SERS series are film-based at 4×4 mm2 in dimension. They come in metalized package (21.2 g) for prolonged storage and ease of handling.
- Opto-Electrochemical Sensing Research Team (OEC)
- Spectroscopic and Sensing Devices Research Group (SSDRG)
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
- Strategic Planning and Partner Development Division (SPD)
- email: business[at]nectec.or.th