National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC) is currently seeking for Thai and International postdoctoral researchers to join in various research projects.
- To support and encourage Ph.D. graduates in Engineering (e.g. Electronics, Electrical, Computer), Science (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Computer, IT), and other related fields in order to strengthen their R&D experiences, under the supervision of senior fellow researchers.
- To increase the number of professional researchers who will be driving forces to create and deliver innovations which are beneficial to the country.
- To conduct R&D and deliver the research outputs/outcomes that align with NSTDA's and NECTEC's goals, keep up with the global trends, and respond to the country's needs.
Generally, these following requirements apply:
- Applicants must have recently received their Ph.D. or have attained a Ph.D. degree no longer than 5 years.
- Applicants must have at least one article published in peer-reviewed, renowned scientific literature with impact factor, of which the applicants must be the first authors. OR Applicants must have registered at least one patent.
- Applicants must be proficiency at communicating and writing in English.
- Applicants must be able to work full time.
- Application is accepted until the position are filled.
- The fellowships provides monthly salary and health insurance.
- Round trip airfare. (Foreigner: To be reimbursed on completion of 1 year contract)
- The duration of fellowship is 1 to 3 years.
To apply, please complete and submit
- The application form
- Transcript and certificate of Doctorate
- The first page of passport
- Abstract of dissertation
- Statement of intent
- Three recommendation letters (should be sent directly from the person providing the reference) to the contact below
Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Performance Assessment
- Postdoc Researcher must present their research result in a public seminar/forum at least 1 time/year.
- At least 1 International journal with impact factor.
- People Development strategy Section (PDSS)
- National Electronics and Computer Technology Centre (NECTEC)
- 112 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Road,
- Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +662-564-6900 ext. 72752
- Fax: +662-564-6901