Advanced Control and Electronics Research Group (ACERG) has been reorganized from Advanced Automation and Electronics Research Unit since January 1, 2021. The members in this research group have expertises on automation and intelligent system technologies for applying to various domains including smart infrastructure and smart energy etc.
To be a trustable research and development unit focused on control and intelligent system technology for sustainable R&D communities.
- To do research and development on control and intelligent system with all stakeholders for sustainable economic and social impact and new knowledge.
- To collaborate with all stakeholders to promote sustainable and practical research and development solution in real sectors and to do technology transfer, co-research and consultant services.
- To collaborate with universities and governmental and private partners for promoting human resource development on control and intelligent system technology.
- Embedded System Platform
- Wireless Sensor Network
- High efficiency electrical motor design
- High switching and high efficiency power converter design
See previous outputs of this research group from the web site of each research team from the following web sites.
Kanokvate Tungpimolrut, Ph.D
Intelligent System Research Group (INSRG)
National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
email : kanokvate.tungpimolrut[at]nectec.or.th